The EXTREMELY Fuzzy Dog Adoption Thread!

And the latest, Paul! The nice folks who run our rescue went on vacation in the Bahamas and (of course) ran across a woman who runs a 100+ dog rescue all by herself. Apparently the stray dog situation on the islands is massive and the locals treat them like vermin. So we've started to pull some dogs from there as well as down south.
Paul is a Bahamas pup, he's sweet and kinda shy, also pretty hilarious as he's in the awkward adolescent stage and can't control his paws.

Side note, we are looking for fosters in our area. We have more requests to pull dogs than we can handle right now. If anyone is interested let me know, our rescue will work hard to find you a foster that fits your family and will provide all the dog stuff, vet, etc.

Paul!
84142889_500x475.jpg
@serviceguy maybe check out this little guy ?

We were suggested a sweet girl that seems to check all boxes, wife is in love with her already...but...her flight from NC keeps being cancelled...hopefully we'll get to see her during the week end, possibly screwing most of my plans of riding and/or TM for the week end...I don't mind if she's all that we're being told she is.

I guess these non profit have access to available spots on air freight so if there's a last minute package they fall back down the line?

Back
Top Bottom