The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
The last 2 months have been crazy. There was no way that was sustainable. I got about half out at the time. It'll probably settle around $8k for a while and maybe we'll cool off for a few months.
But I'm not in this for the investment, I'm in it to see the world burn.

You gonna move one of those .223's upstairs for when the SHTF?

I don't think this is going to burn the world. Like any new disruptive technology, it will eventually be adopted by all and become mainstream.

gtluke

The Moped
You gonna move one of those .223's upstairs for when the SHTF?

I don't think this is going to burn the world. Like any new disruptive technology, it will eventually be adopted by all and become mainstream.
The option for shenanigans and backdoor deals gets very difficult when it's all transparent

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
The last 2 months have been crazy. There was no way that was sustainable. I got about half out at the time. It'll probably settle around $8k for a while and maybe we'll cool off for a few months.
But I'm not in this for the investment, I'm in it to see the world burn.
Just draw a straight line from the peaks of initial bull run before going parabolic. It should correct to there. If it goes lower get the f out.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
The option for shenanigans and backdoor deals gets very difficult when it's all transparent

Hey, for what it's worth I hope this thing goes to the moon, as someone who also has skin in the game. I hope this mirrors what happened to tech after the early 2000's crash, when you could get Amazon for $52 and Apple for $10.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Now the only option left is to keep buying and hope it goes up to recover your losses.

The technology will survive because it is too good. But no one knows which coin will win. Maybe none. It is too easy to make a new coin. In a few years maybe we have 100,000,000,000 competing coins.

gtluke

The Moped
here we go again. glad I bought my coins back when it shit itself like 2 weeks ago. hope some others were dollar cost averaging.
hopefully the climb is much much slower this time. that was bananas earlier this year.

gtluke

The Moped
just saw that yesterday, tho the 6K to 10K is not really a slow climb
you did good again
I'm rounding that whole couple days at 8k. I think 8k is a real important number, that's why I started buying under 8, and by the time I got to my computer it was like 6k haha. I was honestly shocked at how hard it went down. nowhere near as shocked at how absolutely bonkers it rallied up to 18k though. That was just stupid. Glad you guys kept talking me into selling off coins when it was up that high.

Ironjunk

I've lost thousands and made thousands, untimately losing a few thousand and calling it quits.....penny stocks do what cryptocurrency does albeit a little more stable since it's more popular. So if anyone is interested in checking charts every hour and worrying about how their portfolio can lose or gain 10x -90% in two days well I have some ideas for you. I stopped trading months ago to find a better life balance because trading is mental anguish 24/7.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this is currency speculation, it should be thought of that way.

problem is the lack of indicators, other than rate of volume change. (acceleration)
which puts the individual at a disadvantage.

interesting how it should be immune to something like a civil war (think south america) but is
subject to the whim of government legislation - different from money supply and fiscal policy

oobaa47

Keep on buying the dips....like the one that occurred on 2/5 to 2/6.........put stop loss orders on all your positions.......as it cranks upward, like we are seeing now, just cancel the old orders and move them up.......my stop loss orders are in the 30-35% range, primarily because I don't want them triggered often as there is so much volatility, daily moves in the 20-25% range are quite normal.........not sure if this was posted, but it's funny as hell....

Last edited:

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Scam or not it’s the 4th largest and one of the few large corporations accept/own. It can be whatever it wants if it keeps doubling my money. The key with any speculatiive investment is use an amount you can afford to lose. To be honest BTSC has been the simplest trade to make a few bucks. Now I am solely using profits to trade on that as my original investment is off the table. Hous money.

Top Bottom