The BearScat 50!!!!!!!

thedoner

It's official! Black Bear Cyling will be putting on a 50 mile endurance race at Waywayonda on June 5th, 2011. The course will consist of (2) 25 mile loops of the finest terrian in the Northeast. There will be generous helpings of rocky, technical singletrack, connected by sections of fire road and doubletrack. You'll be riding many of the trails that you know and love, and some stuff you're never raced on before, or maybe even knew about.
The event will be pre-reg only, and will be capped at 150 racers. It will be up on BikeReg soon.

Save the date. This is going to be an truly epic race that is not to be missed!

Link:
http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=12182

Last edited by a moderator:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm glad to hear this!
Seems like endurance racing is really taking off.
Thanks!
now i have to check my calander:popcorn:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
50 miles at waway sounds painful. Can't wait.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Very cool to hear. Love the direction that endurance races are taking in the area. Congrats on getting this off the ground. I know getting races approved in state parks in the summer is a major headache. Awesome work!

Claude

Great news Gordon! Always thought that it would be a good location for a "Michaux-lite" race (i mean that in a good way). Race calendar starting to look fun!

BubbRubb

50 miles at waway sounds painful. Can't wait.

a lot less painful than that 12 hour race I did there way back in like 2004.

The beavers had dammed the stream, which in turn flooded the trail and required a 12-18" deep, 30 yard water crossing every damn (no pun intended) lap. My feet were wet pretty much the entire time.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Added to my calendar. Now if USAC will publish the AMBC calendar already I'd know if I can go:D

-Jim.

liong71er

oohhh...thanks god!!my prayer been answer.
i'ved been expecting this someday that new jersey will have endurance race like this either 50 or 100...and it's on sunday not saturday.
hopefully,there will be 100miles race in the future.

thank you black bear cycling you guys and gals are the best.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What other races are there?

No VTC representation in the pre-reg yet? :hmmm:

Top Bottom