The Base-In-Your-Face Online Winter Race

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
That's good to hear. It was definitely the winter shoes thread of this winter, but I'm glad it got people out more than they would have normally. Moar riding iz betterers!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Last post. As promised, one day early.

Progress Summary Report for jim29er

Count: 78 Activities
Distance: 3,002.35 mi
Time: 195:59:34 h:m:s
Calories: 92,393 C

-Jim.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

fifty.gif

BiknBen

I don't know. This thread went from mildly entertaining to really annoying last year.

Allow me to refresh everyone's memory. Twenty people continuously saying, "If I can't even remain competitive, the rules need to be changed!" I bailed after the first rule change. In the end, I think there were three people paying attention. :rolleyes:

Just go ride your bikes folks.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
True, but I'd rather have nice riding weather than en entertaining thread.

Negatory:

Riding before work everyday, it is always cold. I would rather have a bunch of dumb stuff to look at being posted all day at work that 1-2 hours of 10* warmer temps in the AM. It wouldn't be winter 'round here with out dumb winter posting.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Negatory:

Riding before work everyday, it is always cold. I would rather have a bunch of dumb stuff to look at being posted all day at work that 1-2 hours of 10* warmer temps in the AM. It wouldn't be winter 'round here with out dumb winter posting.

i totally agree.

and the trophy was sweet.

if mike can make three trophies (that are a little simpler but similarily awesome) this year i have an idea - thats way shorter. if this goes off again, i'm listening to matty this time about duration.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i know of a cia director who may have some free time to keep this shit sorted out.

I posted this 2 minutes ago and it ended up a few pages back...?weird?

Top Bottom