The Amusement Bike Park

TimBay

Hi,

I guess this is just a blog now. The below os irrelevant. Or something. Who cares. Read on.

I've noticed in my short time here that there's a lot of funny folks on this forum. So, I figured I'd create a comedic blog thread. It'd be fun if we could tie mtb'ing into every post, even if it's not at all relevant (that could make it even funnyier). As some of you have noticed, I enjoy the nonsenseicle ramblings just shy of a midtown subway hobo reading the headlines of the days news as found on a NY Post via trash can. So, rather than constantly shitting on more serious threads, I've created a blog of amusement. I make absolutely no promises I won't shit on your threads, but at least there's a place for my bullshit. With that, I'd love to hear your silly, salty, slapstick sassiness on this thread. So post your randomness. Give me your tired, sick, demented nonsense. If you think of something funny, post it here. Get weird. Get wild. Post anything that's not so obscene that the guy who's not named Norm (the creator) has to deal with some bullshit from some soredick poopypants that he has to waste his time getting involved. Have fun and don't be a fuckstick.

NJ Parks I've Ridden List:
Hart's/Huber aka home turf
Chimney Rock
Sourlands
Ringwood (just a lil of it at the fest 2019)
Wildcat
Waywayanda
Mahlon Dickerson
Allaire

Last edited:

TimBay

bike pic.jpg
Fuck me. I have a love/hate relationship with working on my bike with my 4yo. "don't touch that. don't touch that. Fuck. It told you don't touch that. You're here, I need you to be there. Fuck." He'll be Mtb'ing and showing me up within 3 years. FML.

TimBay

I just took a trail maintenance training. Depending on the level of the trail (green, blue, black) obstructions are supposed to be a specific height. So that might be why they took it out. That and because people are lame.

TimBay

Now that I started a funny thread, I can't think of anything funny to say. It'll cone to me....

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
yeah - that log is/was on a hiking trail - no bikes in there.
gockster is funny like that.

Top Bottom