The Amusement Bike Park

Never has Paul felt guilty for me
Now I feel like shit.... ok... not really
ha-ha-just-kidding-or-am-i-.jpg

Max hasn't really been on the offense much lately. Did the fire mess with your confidence? Paul hasn't really given that much fodder either though. Gotta get him to tilt again. I thought I almost had him with the supreme leader line

Max hasn't really been on the offense much lately. Did the fire mess with your confidence? Paul hasn't really given that much fodder either though. Gotta get him to tilt again. I thought I almost had him with the supreme leader line
stop listening to Metallica

I'm just meh, I've had so much going on lately I started my new role on Monday so I haven't had time to form an attack or troll around the forum.

I do have advise for you since you are filling my void, don't troll fs threads and if you want to fuck with @Patrick write out a message post it and delete it.

I'm just meh, I've had so much going on lately I started my new role on Monday so I haven't had time to form an attack or troll around the forum.

I do have advise for you since you are filling my void, don't troll fs threads and if you want to fuck with @Patrick write out a message post it and delete it.
Fs means for sale? Yeah, I try not to shit on threads that aren't already shitted. Last thing i want to do is ride the lightning.

So, I decided to mess around with the gearing 15 minutes before meeting up for a ride and flailed around like a rabid, cocaine fueled spider monkey with ADD. Limit screws were messed with. I got it to a decent place shifting, but @Tim had to fix the high limit on the trail after my chain jumped off. All in all it was a great ride and I need to put some time in to learning this stuff.

So, I decided to mess around with the gearing 15 minutes before meeting up for a ride and flailed around like a rabid, cocaine fueled spider monkey with ADD. Limit screws were messed with. I got it to a decent place shifting, but @Tim had to fix the high limit on the trail after my chain jumped off. All in all it was a great ride and I need to put some time in to learning this stuff.
@Tim looks like you're in for a long season

Back
Top Bottom