Thanks for the CO2

bucknejo

To the 3 guys that stopped to help me out at the top of weyble today - thanks for the CO2. You saved me from a tough slog back to lot c.

Burped a new tubeless setup on my HT coming down from the new section by piersons. I should have had a tube in my pack but didn't. I've given tubes away in the past and I suppose this was the karma round trip.

Anyway, my turn again to pay it forward. Anyone have a recommendation on portable co2 dispensers?

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I got the Crankbrothers one from Halters after the MTBNJ 6 Mile ride earlier this year. It's the best one I've used so far and the price is more than fair compared to other options. It's small, well built, and has rubber grips that also prevent your hands from freezing from the cartridge. Works on both presta and schrader with no on/off switch or dial. Just press it onto the valve and co2 goes in, take it off and it shuts off the flow. You can save whatever's left until the end of your ride, but press it against a tree or something to release the rest of the pressure before unscrewing the cartridge at the end of your ride.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions