Technicals dismantled on Red Trail

stilluf

Do we need this argument? This serves no one and takes away from the point. Can we just say that someone dismantling trail features is an asshat, so we can maybe focus on that and get some sort of resolution?

Yes exactly - this was my original point. Who dismantled these technicals that have been in place for years and years? If it was a ranger, ok fine, they're in charge of the park, but we should be given some kind of notice through Kirt. If it's just some vigilante trail-dismantler, then that's different.

Reactions: rlb

Rockbottom

Really sad to here that someone dismantled these technical sections. These were great additions to the trails and tons of fun to ride. Much respect to those who developed these sections. If there is a date to re-build these areas and help is needed, please post.

woody

There's more than just dismantle involved, this one was chainsaw massacre. Big effort to eliminate a simple logover.
Fortunately, the leftover chunks are a nice manageable size so I have a feeling that someone will make a bigger funner scarier ttf than the old one...

20170516_180945.jpg

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
There's more than just dismantle involved, this one was chainsaw massacre. Big effort to eliminate a simple logover.
Fortunately, the leftover chunks are a nice manageable size so I have a feeling that someone will make a bigger funner scarier ttf than the old one...

View attachment 52171
To chainsaw a tree that big, I'd assume it was a Ranger.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions