TCX Cross Bike up 4 sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
picture.php

The bike is in mint condition. You can Ask J all my bikes are well maintained and well kept. I keep all my bikes in my house. Upgraded handle bars and gel grip system. The bike comes as you see it here.

The bike is at Haulers, right now has the road rims and rings which does not come with the bike.

Asking $1000 bucks firm...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

I laughed out loud when inroad haulers

Fwiw, why are u selling this? You just spent money on it and a few weeks later selling? I know you are looking to get a synapse, but the cross bike is better to ride in crappy winter conditions and has a rain bike. You don't want to be trashing your new ride? Right?

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
I don't really understand the idea of a rain or bad weather bike. Other than the tires, the components on a CX bike are the basically same as a road bike so I don't see much difference. You have to do maintenance on either one.

Of course I drive my M3 through the winter so you know where I'm coming from. :D

Tim

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
Space is one reason.
I was going to keep the bike, but space is an issue, plus my wife does like the feel off the bike.. I was hoping she would but oh well. Why can you not ride in bad weather, just change the tires. Plus I put so much wax on my bikes that rain and road grime fall right off. Plus when it gets really nasty out, @ my gym there are virtual bike system/trainer’s, you change the gears and race others plus more it really sweet. Like was stated before $1000 firm… :D

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's 3 different tcx's. Which one is this? 0,1 or 2?

RonC

ZGOZZ Macman
There's 3 different tcx's. Which one is this? 0,1 or 2?
I think it is the 2 with theses parts..

- SRAM Rival drivetrain
- Oversize, lightweight composite fork
- Giant Connect SL bar and stem, Giant Connect SL composite seatpost
- Mavic CXP22 wheelset

al415

Banned
I don't really understand the idea of a rain or bad weather bike. Other than the tires, the components on a CX bike are the basically same as a road bike so I don't see much difference. You have to do maintenance on either one.

Of course I drive my M3 through the winter so you know where I'm coming from. :D

Tim

It has everything to do with the ability to fit fenders and wider tyres. I know there are a few guys on this board that commute on their CX bikes due to this versatility.

You have an M3? That's just terrific! Have you been a hairdresser for long? :)

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
It has everything to do with the ability to fit fenders and wider tyres. I know there are a few guys on this board that commute on their CX bikes due to this versatility.

You have an M3? That's just terrific! Have you been a hairdresser for long? :)

OK, I get it now. Didn't think about the fenders. :eek:

Most of my hairdresser buddies have Miata's by the way. :D

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom