Switching Gears from Football to the Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
I am looking forward to speedskating (long and short track), XC skiing, and any sliding event (bobsled, skeleton or luge.)

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
021710_lindsay_vonn_544_96798901.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lindsey may be hotter, but Mikaela is more likely to kick ass and not get injured.
I was trying to say ill be looking forward to watching the skiing......Im really not interested in whose hotter...Im actually routing for Megan McJames to win a medal as shes from my adopted hometown of PC.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Figure skating. Used to watch it A LOT, but dropped out just as Kim Yu Na was starting to crush it. Looking forward to seeing all the new kids.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad

Holy media hype, IDK if Shaun White lives up to the Iron Man theme song as I am detached from freestyle snowboarding in almost every way but it is a good commercial.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was a my sport is better than your sport thread. Carry on.
no no...its a my sports attire is better than your sports attire thread.
I don't want to see snow, I'll wait for the real Olympics (i.e. summer Olympics) :D
Its ok Rick...that scary, white, cold stuff cant jump out of the TV and get you down there in the Villages.

qclabrat

Oh, sorry, didn't realize it was a my sport is better than your sport thread. Carry on.
for me it's more about any Olympic sport where there is an artistic score; diving, gymnastics, including the snowboard and ski events which have them
I can appreciate the difficulty and form but judging controversies and interpretations drives me nuts when someone clearly better did not win. My favorite Olympic event is actually a toss up between curling or speed skating.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
for me it's more about any Olympic sport where there is an artistic score; diving, gymnastics, including the snowboard and ski events which have them
I can appreciate the difficulty and form but judging controversies and interpretations drives me nuts when someone clearly better did not win. My favorite Olympic event is actually a toss up between curling or speed skating.

We've visited this before.....
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/sport-vs-pageant.32837/

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I can appreciated the technical
Ability of figire skating, but man, gotta question life if you seek out to watch it

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom