Surly Karate Monkey 29er

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
for the areas you ride, having no fork won't be that much of a difference.

YAMA

for the areas you ride, having no fork won't be that much of a difference.

i think the fork might be necessary. beause without a fork i dont have a front tire. and i dont know how to ride a unicycle. especially one that is going to be used for mountain biking

Suhr40

Wow

It all seemed so simple this morning. HA.
Anyway I still have a nice bike to sell, if Landcruiser would like it, he's up.
I am going to throw in some extra parts that I have also just to sweeten the deal.
Thanks!

Suhr40

Well...

LandCruiser and I have some geographic challenges that we are facing. He has graciously offered to allow someone closer to me (and the bike) to jump into the sale, as distance is not our friend in this deal. If nobody is interested that minds a ride to the Long Valley general area, I will attempt to work out something with him.
I have added the following items to the sale: another set of the shimano spd pedals and another set of brakes (juicy 5 i believe), basically the same as comes with the bike (spare parts).

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@LandCruiser: Drive your ass up to Long Valley. Meet at the brew pub, grab the bike, and then buy Suhr40 a beer for offering up such a sweet deal.

LandCruiser

@LandCruiser: Drive your ass up to Long Valley. Meet at the brew pub, grab the bike, and then buy Suhr40 a beer for offering up such a sweet deal.

I would love too, his Saturday is booked my Sunday is booked and I take the bus to NYC during the week. It's a sweet deal, I don't want to hold up the sale, if I can get up there I will.

larkin42

I'm interested. I will come pick it up tomorrow with cash in hand. Could even do it later today....

Last edited:
Top Bottom