Super Bowl prediction gambling

no shit - another game in NE, more lopsided calls.

You don't like Romo?
He's horrendous... Jim I think it's going to be a pass play.... Shut your fucking hole and let me just watch the game Tony...

Not bad, we can all get to bed at halftime.... Thanks for wasting everyone's time Tennessee

Tony: what they should do is run the ball to either the left, or the right...

THANKS TONY... How insightful

And my God could Tennessee fuck up that last sequence worse?

I think he's pretty good. I know I'm not the only one, but I know there's a ton of people who dislike him to.

What. Even after beating KC. Something the Raiders haven't done since 2015
We did beat KC this year and the titans don't play in the West. He'll they didn't even win their hapless division. And oh yeah raiders handed you a loss this year. If titans were in the West they would have been bottom feeders...

Titans still have the worst playoff loss in the history of football....leaving the state of Texas and changing the name of that shit box team still isn't enough...35-3 forever and ever...

Beating the chiefs isn't something to brag about. ;)

View attachment 61886
And the Giants beat them to for God sakes...last time the chiefs did anything in the playoffs Cooper Culps grandfather was playing.

Lol inching closer to my impossible dream of watching bubby Bortles dismantle new England....

Eagles looked horrendous the past two weeks, so I think atlanta should be able to win that game.

I cant see the Jags beating the steelers that badly again...Although the last time they played Bortles only had 90 yards passing and they won 30-9. But I cant see the steelers sucking that badly again. But that would be awesome, go Jags... Probably going to be Pats/Steelers in the champ game again and the Steelers cant beat the patriots ever, so.

You need glasses brutha!

Maybe you'll redeem yourself with the vikes-sts game.

Can anyone in the AFC play defense this year??

holy crap - way to tell your defense you trust them.
and ben with the fumble.
now who do i go for - it's an anyone-but-the-pats type of year?

Still in the money just when I thought I was out. Holy shit that was good.
Keenum vs Bortles please!

Back
Top Bottom