Super Bowl prediction gambling

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
not sure what my favorite scene from last night was, the dude eating horse shit after the win or when they dudes were in wawa throwing 44 oz sodas and bags of chips at each other

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Only things i can get behind that are in Philadelphia is mountain biking at wissahickon, cheese steaks, Vinnie Sulak and that nick name.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
No...No he cannot

quote-my-husband-cannot-f-ing-throw-the-ball-and-catch-the-ball-at-the-same-time-gisele-bundchen-139-69-54.jpg

Holy f*ck! In this picture, photoshop a different hairstyle and Gisele IS TB12’s doppelgänger!!!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Only things i can get behind that are in Philadelphia is mountain biking at wissahickon, cheese steaks, Vinnie Sulak and that nick name.

What about Rocky?

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
A lot of the hype that was coming out of Philly yesterday is apparently not true. No one died, and the number of arrests were way lower than most outlets reported. Kind of disappointing, actually. One guy did eat horseshit, so there's that. Frankly, I'm really holding out hope that Thursday delivers what Sunday night did not ... staggering levels of pointless, stupid destruction.

I call shenanigans here ... not because of your limited list of good thing about Philly (there are actually a few more ... there are a lot of good breweries for one), but because you don't specifically mention the single most legitimate reason to hate the place: that goddamn accent. It makes Baltimore seem like it's full of Nobel laureates. The NE Philly accent is the dumbest sounding accent I've ever heard. It's hard to take anyone with that accent seriously as an adult or even a non-developmentally disabled human being.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
A lot of the hype that was coming out of Philly yesterday is apparently not true. No one died, and the number of arrests were way lower than most outlets reported. Kind of disappointing, actually. One guy did eat horseshit, so there's that. Frankly, I'm really holding out hope that Thursday delivers what Sunday night did not ... staggering levels of pointless, stupid destruction.

I call shenanigans here ... not because of your limited list of good thing about Philly (there are actually a few more ... there are a lot of good breweries for one), but because you don't specifically mention the single most legitimate reason to hate the place: that goddamn accent. It makes Baltimore seem like it's full of Nobel laureates. The NE Philly accent is the dumbest sounding accent I've ever heard. It's hard to take anyone with that accent seriously as an adult or even a non-developmentally disabled human being.

that SNL skit was great with the accents.
The only thing it was missing was the NY contingent to shut the patriots down....

Last edited:

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I call shenanigans here ... not because of your limited list of good thing about Philly (there are actually a few more ... there are a lot of good breweries for one), but because you don't specifically mention the single most legitimate reason to hate the place: that goddamn accent.

I've bundle this with the south jersey accent, once you get past 295/95 merger near trenton, thats all south jersey regardless of what side of the river you are on

rick81721

Lothar

Curious about the Philly hate. Ever spend much time there? Or just hate the sports teams and/or fans?

I hate NYC because I had to commute to that stinkin shithole on a monthly basis for 31 years - and even that was far too much time there. As a rival fan I also hate the sports teams (except for the Jets, for some reason I always liked them, perhaps because they are underdogs and have similar colors to the Eagles). But I don't hate the people of NYC or the NY sports fans - don't get that at all.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I've bundle this with the south jersey accent, once you get past 295/95 merger near trenton, thats all south jersey regardless of what side of the river you are on
Aside from that being where i live, there a bug difference between ril south jersey and philly

Top Bottom