Sunday 6-10-12 8am

Sjfxt

Havent been out on the mtb very much lately and its starting to feel a bit neglected, so if anyones interested in joining up with me and a buddy for a quick loop or two come on out.
-Bobby

moray42

Merman
Would like to but i'm going to be working:(. Maybe i'll hit the park sometime during the week. If i ever really have it planned in advance i'll let you know. Can actually ride as opposed to just meeting in the lot.

moray42

Merman
Thanks! Tradition is already botched anyway. Last few times i've gone to any of the regular spots you haven't shown up as i was packing things away:D.

Optiwizard

havent decided if im gonna ride estell or batsto sunday. But would prob be around 10am for me at the earliest. If things change i'll post and join in.

moray42

Merman
If anyone stops out tomorrow could you update the conditions thread? Maybe i'll bring the new SS to work with me and hope things are dry and i can get out early enough to make a late afternoon/early evening ride. Would like to try somewhere a little bit more challenging than where i had it today while still being gentle (relatively;)) on it.

dkocnj

If anyone stops out tomorrow could you update the conditions thread? Maybe i'll bring the new SS to work with me and hope things are dry and i can get out early enough to make a late afternoon/early evening ride. Would like to try somewhere a little bit more challenging than where i had it today while still being gentle (relatively;)) on it.

I was out there last night introducing my 11 year old to the trails. Conditions are dry though I did not get to hit the back part where the mud usually is down by that little trickle of a creek.

Rocks & Water

Estell, Friday afternoon

Rode almost all of the trails around 5 to 6:30 pm, no water just some bit of mud but not much at all. Seen the wood blocking the shortcuts and some log overs that were put back, but some a-hole will take them down. They have no repect for the trail or for the folks who laid it out.

Optiwizard

lol didn't make the 8am and figured I wouldn't. But did ride estell around noon. Did a few laps had a several ticks. Not sure if it was all in my head or not but I saw a tick on my inside of my knee and was gonna stop as soon as I got out of the trail tenths of a mile from the exit and it seemed as if the tick was biting me and it hurt. Cant say I have ever felt a tick bite before. It was like getting a needle. Needless to say it was such a distraction I stopped and discarded him. Had a great time.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions