Sunday 11/12 Group Ride @SplitRock!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I might join on the way up to Valhalla, but can only stay for 2 hrs. Are the trails easy to duck out back to the lot?

If you know where you are going, yes. I'm assuming you don't though, so no. If you can't make it tomorrow, hit me up any time for a tour. I ride here a lot.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Me and my MacDaddy will be pulling up the rear...

That Irish McPub in Denville has good eats.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good ride, thanks for coming out. Things warmed up quick once we started climbing. It was good to see everyone.
Thanks @JimN for leading, it was just the right amount of miles.
Come out to Hartshorne for next one on 12/2 If you can, I'll post up details in a week or so. Also with the coming of December please keep in mind 2nd Life Bikes in Asbury Park. Kerri will be looking for volunteers to help assemble an repair used bikes for the holidays. Details will be posted in the coming weeks.

Side lighting for the win.

20171112_134858.jpg

Doing my best to be like Mitch.

20171112_135807.jpg

Only one bike casultie on today's ride, luckily it was on downhill back to car.

20171112_134735.jpg

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good times and awesome weather today! Thanks everyone for coming out, and feel free to post up or message me whenever you guys want to go back. Also, if anyone thought this ride was too easy and would have been better with harder climbs and more rocks, then you definitely have to come back and see the other trails.

I can't believe we kept a ride with 20 people together at Wildcat, and that nobody really got hurt or had any mechanicals. A few skinned knees and @seanrunnette ripped his derailleur off, but that happens pretty much every time he rides at Wildcat, so that doesn't count.

Top Bottom