Summer position construction laborer

ktmrider

Looking for a person that will perform labor type of jobs , moving lumber ,clean up , things like that . I am primarily looking for a guy to work out of state . We will be working in colorado in august and a week or two in sept building a mountain home . Then it looks like we will be traveling to Sadona AZ to do a kitchen a 4 bathrooms over . While west we will be traveling on weekends throughout Co and Utah mtn biking . I will provide housing and all transportation you will be responsible for food . It should be a great experience for someone thats looking to travel , work , ride
Email me at Gratecontracting@yahoo.com

Pay is based on Experience , would like the individual to work a Month before leaving to make sure it's good on both ends . Perfect for a college student . All 4 guys that will be out there all ride . I will also be renting a large mountain home not far from my build site and you will be able to ride out after work . Location is coal creek canyon golden co , I Also have a home in Cottonwood heights ut that I renovated 10 years ago and we will make a trip up there to stay and ride , so it should be a great trip

Back
Top Bottom