Sugar and It's Contribution To American Health

I'll be honest, I didn't watch. Yeah, we are fat as americans and I just slammed 50 pixy sticks. WTBFD?

Interesting because I believe I perform a little better the morning after getting a little sugar. Can't say it does much for my diet though...

So did sugar turn out to be good or bad?

it was an informercial for splenda and sweet and low....which luke and I have proven does not make you any fatter and has no adverse health effects.

Wow, crazy. I never thought to remove refined sugar from my diet. Guess I should consider that?

Nah, I'm just bustin... Beside you got down to that weight before without over emphasizing sugar intake to the degree this doctor is taking it

I'm not sure I'm buying the second part of that thesis, based on the lab experiment of you 2.

I'm having a coffee now.

Ok, well my wife's uncle is an retired internist...I asked him about it when I say him putting spleda in his coffee...His opinion is that its harmless and he had on a white coat at the time so that has to be true.

Sweet and low (Saccharin) is probably the safest...its been around since the 1880's and studied/tested/used ad nauseum.

my 5th cup of coffee for the day will be coming shortly.

Back
Top Bottom