Sub-forum for Blauvelt and Sterling Forest?

MuniMan

Can Blauvelt and Sterling Forest be added as sub forums under Riding Areas Outside of NJ? They have been gaining a lot of traction. Sterling, as the park boundary touches Ringwood at the State line but with no connecting trail currently. The grand plan is to link them up. Blauvelt now is a contained park but is the beginning of a corridor that can extend into Bergen County and even get to Sterling/Ringwood.

I certainly can see the argument that if one place outside NJ gets added then the dike is broken and people will ask for any favorite place to be added but these two parks pass the test for being 'near adjacent' and deserve consideration.

gtluke

The Moped
Can Blauvelt and Sterling Forest be added as sub forums under Riding Areas Outside of NJ? They have been gaining a lot of traction. Sterling, as the park boundary touches Ringwood at the State line but with no connecting trail currently. The grand plan is to link them up. Blauvelt now is a contained park but is the beginning of a corridor that can extend into Bergen County and even get to Sterling/Ringwood.

I certainly can see the argument that if one place outside NJ gets added then the dike is broken and people will ask for any favorite place to be added but these two parks pass the test for being 'near adjacent' and deserve consideration.
Will you moderate and make a sticky post about all the current info and updates? I'll add the forums when I get to a computer if you help get the information in there.

MuniMan

Will you moderate and make a sticky post about all the current info and updates? I'll add the forums when I get to a computer if you help get the information in there.

I can definitely take care of Sterling and would like to.

I will take care of Blauvelt, but there are a few other people who in better tune with it and might be interested, so if someone else steps up I wouldn't object.

gtluke

The Moped
Can we make this happen? I can maintain Sterling and I think @jmanic might be interested in maintaining Blauvelt.
Okay, added
I added both of them to the North Jersey section. Sterling because you can ride there from NJ and the NJ trail crew does work there, and Blauvelt because it's so close and we don't have any sub forums in the "outside of NJ" forum.
Think I should orgainze it differetn? let me know.
I made you a moderator of Sterling, and @jmanic a moderator of Blauvelt
let me know.

Top Bottom