Strictly METAL

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
VOD was my favorite band when they came out. Of course back then I was in a hardcore band and played a lot of the same shows. I saw Downset once and it was amazing, still have the first album in rotation.

Downset def had something to say - Think my genius playlist for climbing is based on Anger.
The lyrics are clear, assuming ya know the subject matter and some of the slang.
tight music with lots of punch.

i'm too old to go to these shows now - although i was going to The Ramones in the 70s. F i'm old.

TJYeti

Knows about bikes
Any Slayer fans here? I'm going up to Mass to see them again on Memorial day weekend. Absolutly my fav band been following them since they started.

walter

Fourth Party
Any Slayer fans here? I'm going up to Mass to see them again on Memorial day weekend. Absolutly my fav band been following them since they started.

Saw them 2 summers ago in NYC, saw them last summer at PNC and will be seeing them MDW in Camden. Fun times.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
After finding that single by Krosis I've spinning the last disc for the past few days. These guys are good, like exceptionally good. Give it a gander, you will be disappoint.

Screenshot_20190429-093711_Apple Music.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
without the lyrical injection, i get the feel of Master of Reality content, 1971........different tempo
cleaner, but def some sweat leaf....

a'right now!

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I'm going to assume that neither of you guys can hear the low E of the 8-Strings Drown in Sulfer uses? They're not tuned to Drop-D like the 90's. Drop-E. E!! E.

Top Bottom