Stolen Chromag Surface Frame

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
FedEx delivered my new frame a day early with somehow no signature required and was stolen off my porch. Large Surface frame in lavender purple, the only one in existence. I guess be on the lookout but chances are slim.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Mother fathers sisters brothers... (instead of cursing). That really sucks. Can you go through fed ex or your credit card?

Purple ? The 90's are calling. (see picture to the left)

Jmann

Mother fathers sisters brothers... (instead of cursing). That really sucks. Can you go through fed ex or your credit card?

Purple ? The 90's are calling. (see picture to the left)
Paid cash, FedEx did their job technically. I put this solely on chromag, they shipped an expensive frame with no signature required, I guess to save a couple bucks.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
look in the woods, and alleys.
frame is worthless to a petty thief.

good luck, this sucks.

Mahnken

Tell the cops, and search the sale sites everyday. I found my bike for sale on OfferUp 4 weeks after it was stolen. Cops got it back.

BPaze

Tell the cops, and search the sale sites everyday. I found my bike for sale on OfferUp 4 weeks after it was stolen. Cops got it back.
Yea what happened with the insurance company and your recovered bike. You can answer in your thread about the theft I didnt want to look for it

Jmann

look in the woods, and alleys.
frame is worthless to a petty thief.

good luck, this sucks.
And guess what? I found it ditched down the street. It was really frustrating because I was out of town on business and didn’t get in til late, so I was powerless when my wife told me she didn’t find any packages. It was supposed to come in Friday when I would have been home, so also frustrating when it came Thursday. Anyway, good ending. I waiting a few months for the frame, so it would have been a major bummer.

Top Bottom