Stokes State Forest Conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let's set it up yall. Would love to see you try to carry that pig through the gnar as I stream by you in laughter...😃 I can bring an oxygen tank for you if needed?
Totally game, maybe show me some that stokes secret sauce 👍

chris12453

@gingertooth don't kill them please. I really don't want to have to ride back there to remove the bodies. Just remember to take them to that really really tough spot oh and that spot everyone says you need a DH bike to descend. Oh and FU I love you! ;)

gingertooth

@gingertooth don't kill them please. I really don't want to have to ride back there to remove the bodies. Just remember to take them to that really really tough spot oh and that spot everyone says you need a DH bike to descend. Oh and FU I love you! ;)
Too late. All the rocks have been removed by tinkerbell for his fatbike.... #notkidding

mtn

Any downed tree intel? I was just there today and noticed two by the rv site loop on whatever trail that is. Will get to them whenever I have to cross into nj.

mtn

Hows the blue dot loop?
Want to go but have a feeling it's not gonna be easy to follow 🤪
Pretty easy to follow I’d say. Just pick up at map at the office and buy my shoes. I have not done the complete loop yet. And you do have to skip a portion by the office due to beavers. But for the 7ish miles I did ride, no trees down and it was nice.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pretty easy to follow I’d say. Just pick up at map at the office and buy my shoes. I have not done the complete loop yet. And you do have to skip a portion by the office due to beavers. But for the 7ish miles I did ride, no trees down and it was nice.
I've ridden the loop a couple times, my question is which I doubt is the trail leaf packed. Stokes can be hard enough seeing the rocks, not seeing would be a whole new chore.

E16ED331-950B-453A-B4D7-A7123C84239B.jpeg

Top Bottom