Stewart PI Mousetrap: The Sales Pitch

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That's a tremendous lineup of swag. FOUR BIKE SHOPS chipping in :banana:

1557404989253.png

pygmypony

would have loved to have made this my second ever MTB race, but unfortunately i'm recovering from a bout of pneumonia...looks like a great event!

Tom Garcia

How does the SS class work now? Is license required? I was formerly registered as cat 1 back in the day so not sure if Usac would let me buy a one day license. I rarely race anymore due to work/family. Stewart is pretty much in my back yard so like to try to make those events when I can. Thanks!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How does the SS class work now? Is license required? I was formerly registered as cat 1 back in the day so not sure if Usac would let me buy a one day license. I rarely race anymore due to work/family. Stewart is pretty much in my back yard so like to try to make those events when I can. Thanks!

Pretty sure you can just get away with the one-day non-cat 1 license on this. Just tell them at reg you have no USAC license then you should be ok with the one-day.

Jeffreywoliver

Never ridden at Stewart. Looking forward to racing again. What’s the course like? I’m allergic AF to poison ivy. Hope that’s just a name or my allergies have diminished.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Never ridden at Stewart. Looking forward to racing again. What’s the course like? I’m allergic AF to poison ivy. Hope that’s just a name or my allergies have diminished.

Most likely you will die but thankfully one of the sponsors has donated 1 Extra Life. Just try to die first or not at all.

Also can you reopen the Sidewinder trail at Nassau before this?

Top Bottom