Stephens State Park Conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can answer for Burke as I have been a bunch in the last week.

It's been in great shape but we did get about a foot of rain yesterday or at least felt like it. So what's been typical high stream crossings and usual wet spots. Stay high as much as possible and you will be golden.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can answer for Burke as I have been a bunch in the last week.

It's been in great shape but we did get about a foot of rain yesterday or at least felt like it. So what's been typical high stream crossings and usual wet spots. Stay high as much as possible and you will be golden.
Looks like another 1/2" of rain again tonight-
Still think the high side will be good tomorrow?

TPI_Elky

Anybody ride there today? I'm hoping to go out for a quick spin tomorrow morning before the rainstorms start. (assuming it doesn't pour tonight)

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
stephens should be good to go, just a couple wet spots Friday AM, high water crossings tho so be careful (we stayed on the higher ground too)

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
in great shape, less all the streamers left by bonefrog. make there money and move onto the next park to litter.
Well hopefully enough complaints come in to make it the last. Unfortunately one group could ruin it all for the next that may want to run an event.

roc

in great shape, less all the streamers left by bonefrog. make there money and move onto the next park to litter.
Unbelievable how many streamers they put up on the trail heading up to the railroad trestle. Totally unnecessary, I didn’t realize the event had already taken place. Very weak of the event organizer to leave all that behind.

xc62701

I was there this morning and only a few streamers left on the trail going back to kinney road from the train tracks towards the iron gate. I was expecting a shit show and was pleasantly surprised. I did enter from the holiday inn/trade zone area and holy giant new warehouse. Where the hell did that come from? It's nice that they paved the road and blocked it.

TPI_Elky

Anybody been out since the rain? Rode there a little Wednesday afternoon and caught a shower, but I’m wondering how it is after Thursday.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions