Stans Crest DT 240 Wheelset FS

xc62701

I have a Stans Crest/DT Swiss 240s Wheelset hanging on my wall and getting no use. It was on my Lynskey but I upgraded to Valors so I don't need these any more. They are QR rear hub and 15mm thru front hub. Front wheel is in great shape and the rear has a few dings. $250 takes em. No rotors or skewers included.

IMG_6395.JPG

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The rear hub costs more than 250. But I just bought a new Crest wheelset so it's no use for me.

Someone buy this

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The stock builds have a rider weight limit... what spokes you use? Asking for a friend....

xc62701

The rear hub costs more than 250. But I just bought a new Crest wheelset so it's no use for me.

Someone buy this
Exactly these hubs are freaking expensive. The next step is to break them down and just sell the hubs alone. Someone find these a good home.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Someone buy this

I was thinking the same thing as I only need the hubs.

Do you know if the rear can be converted to thru axle @xc62701 ? I had an older 240 that couldn't.

xc62701

Im about to cut the hubs out of the wheels and post these up at a more expensive price! These hubs are bulletproof and worth the buy! Save me the work of ripping these apart!

BPaze

Are these boost compatible? I need new hubs but rear needs to be 148 also need centerlock

Top Bottom