Sram GX Eagle DUB crankset. Brand new. $75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
As title states. GX Eagle crank. DUB. 32t ring. 3mm offset. 175mm length. Brand new.

$75

20190421_173934.jpg

JerseyPete

Question for Jim, is it 32 tooth because that is the optimal number of teeth/chain wrap to go with 11-50? Anything bigger or smaller would cause chain/derailleur issues?
I recently changed over to the 11-50 setup and saw that at 50 the derailleur is tight and at 11 the cogs on the derailleur are almost touching the chain, and the crank is 32.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Question for Jim, is it 32 tooth because that is the optimal number of teeth/chain wrap to go with 11-50? Anything bigger or smaller would cause chain/derailleur issues?
I recently changed over to the 11-50 setup and saw that at 50 the derailleur is tight and at 11 the cogs on the derailleur are almost touching the chain, and the crank is 32.

It has more to do with frame clearance. Most Boost or Super Boost bikes have such wide chain stays a bigger ring won't clear. My Timberjack takes a 32t max. That clearance you're referring to is due to an improperly adjusted B Tension screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom