Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My one sarcastic remark for the day:

What did you expect cross season is over, maybe they cant zwift and podcast at the same time :)

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
My one sarcastic remark for the day:

What did you expect cross season is over, maybe they cant zwift and podcast at the same time :)

This actually would be interesting... provided they don’t continually breathe heavy into the mics.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is mostly my fault. I am not a big fan of phone-podcast and I have not been able to blow off the time to make the trip up there. We had a few guests in mind but I just can't swing it. I think I have done 5 trips in 6 weeks. Just not in the cards right now.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is mostly my fault. I am not a big fan of phone-podcast and I have not been able to blow off the time to make the trip up there. We had a few guests in mind but I just can't swing it. I think I have done 5 trips in 6 weeks. Just not in the cards right now.
I think most can read your blog and figure out that you haven't been home 5 days straight since Louisville or wherever that cx national was.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I love the smell of PODCAST in the morning!
Yup, #39 is up, and we've got a special guest.
Come on in, the water's fine!
giphy.gif

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just got done listening to this one and I feel somewhat validated. I was just talking to some folks this weekend about wanting to session stuff rather than just put in miles and hearing it from someone who people respect was pretty cool!
+1 on sessioning!
There's a certain trail in Dickerson I'd like to have a little talk with.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome back, we missed you...

That was very enjoyable..

Totally agree with @Jefflenosky with regards edited vs unedited versions of his climb up horsetheif.... Give me the real/unedited version with commentary anytime. That was really educational... not that I could ever do it but it goes from magic to at least humanly possible.

ekuhn

Finally got some uninterrupted time in the truck to listen. Glad to see there is a push to get back on the podcast train.

Listening to Jeff was great. Awesome attitude and vibe. Really cool if he would be on an MTBNJ group ride too. Went back and watched a bunch of his Trail Boss stuff again last night, most notably the Giant highlight reel.

-Listener #9

Top Bottom