Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Mid podcast but you wanted my input...

I've listened to tons of podcasts in coffee shops. Background sound is always crazy. I didn't even think of the espresso machine making tons of noise as you guys were talking and the sound was crisp.

I'm the slower guy.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@seanrunnette

I just paused the podcast to say this:

We went to dinner Friday with @UtahJoe and @StayHydrated and they started talking about work. @Santapez joins in on the conversation and they're chit chatting for what seems like hours... And my eyes glaze over because I don't understand a thing they're talking about... And basically all I can contribute to the conversation is "I like pizza"

Also. Have you seen me ride? I'm definitely the slow one.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@seanrunnette

I just paused the podcast to say this:

We went to dinner Friday with @UtahJoe and @StayHydrated and they started talking about work. @Santapez joins in on the conversation and they're chit chatting for what seems like hours... And my eyes glaze over because I don't understand a thing they're talking about... And basically all I can contribute to the conversation is "I like pizza"

Also. Have you seen me ride? I'm definitely the slow one.

Just you wait until they get me a job in Signals Intelligence.

ekuhn

Disappointed there was no Kingdom @pooriggy talk as promised from episode 31. Also, the coffee grinder sounded like I was on the phone with my grandparents. Huh? What? What'd you say? Oh Let me shut off this noisy machine!?

Liked the team talk. You should spend some more time on that.

Peach Pear Cleveland XO Truffles. Oh and Stans.

BCurry

Working my way through #32; good conversation on music. I sometimes wonder why some songs still get airplay on the radio, specifically anything by the guess who and steppenwolf, they shouldn’t have been played on the radio in 25 years.

Rock n roll, rock and roll. The only current arena style rock bands that I can think of Foo fighters and jack White, I’m sure I’m missing something obvious, but the genre is definitely on its back foot.

Things learned -Becks a Scientologist and Janes addiction recorded 3 albums in 6 weeks.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Finally had a commute by which to enjoy this.
On Maine off-season:
When I was in school I took a week of January break to spend solo touring Acadia, just me and my camera.
Nice thing was having the park basically to myself.
Downside: if you didn't make it to the bar for last call at 4pm, dinner was beef jerky at the Sunoco station.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh, and almost forgot:
@Norm add The Post to your movie lineup. Interesting story about what you were discussing about Viet Nam.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
+1 for cross talk.
+1 for shout out.
Good stuff.
Also, @Norm, this guy saw my colors and asked "Where's Norm!?". I told him you're retired. He's also faster than me, along with 98% of the field.
3H6IIjG.jpg

ekuhn

Passion fruit, lemon, pampose?, cran-raz.

Laughed out loud thinking about @seanrunnette hopping off rollers into van.

What was the chirping noise in the background during dropper post discussion?

Who would have thought 20mm would have such an impact in Sean's life.

You still forgot Halter's at the end of show sponsor shout out.

Top Bottom