Spoke-N-Nerds Podcast Thread

The 90-91, Earl Duncan and Kieth Hughes led Rutgers would've spanked Princeton. I loved that team. Hughes was ACC player of the year and showed no college stage was too big for him after his performance against UNLV.

RIP Champ

holy crap Sean knew one of my annoying factoids!
My father was a wholesale sea food distributor for a long time. He said to watch out for scallops that are all uniform in size because they are punched out of skate wings with a circular die.
What about the knock-off calamari....

I no longer eat calamari.

Listened during my commutes, sound was good, dozed off here and there, and like hearing about good restaurant recommendations in travel destinations. Would like to hear ask @pooriggy segment. Cheeseburger!

Keep at it.

-Listener #9

I liked it. I even continued listening when I knew there would be Star Wars spoilers.

I'm looking forward to the half bottle of wine @Robin episode.

Finally saw Star Wars before family stuff yesterday. The only thing I didn't like was flying Leah. #teamporgs
ewoks-porgs-main.jpg

finally finished the episode.

When I lived in ME/pre-9-11, we would drive over the border to get Tim Horton's. There wasn't much to do in Orono on those frigid winter days...I only saw the Somerville one recently.

I'm gonna post this on Jim's Training Thread as well, but I've blackmailed the Human Dynamo that is JIM VREELAND into sitting down with us for a bit on Wednesday. I NEED QUESTIONS TO ASK HIM. Please gimme some so's I don't waste everyone's time asking him about DUB bottom brackets.

I’ve stated it before, but now we can find out for sure what preparations have been made/Bushcraft skills acquired for Alaska. Physically/emotionally/mechanically I know he’s prepared. My question is, if everything goes sideways, the stove breaks, bottle/canister fails, primarily fire source damaged/lost. Has he developed his bushcraft to the point where he can build an emergency shelter. How many alternative fire starters has he practiced with to the point of being able to utilize while his hands are numb? What is he planning to use as kindling and what will he use to extend the viability of said kindling. I bivie is fine in many conditions.... but this is not just any place under just any circumstances.

It hurts so much when Norm keeps asking what the date is over and over for Monkey Knife Fight.

THERE IS AN MTBNJ CALENDAR FOR THESE THINGS. IT'S ON THERE ALONG WITH THE BIKEREG LINK AND PARKING ADDRESS.

Like any other important event.

Back
Top Bottom