Speedplay Zero Anyone?

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Long shot here but anybody have a pair of Speedplay Zero's in good shape sitting around collecting dust? I switched to SPD-SL pedals about a year and a half ago and have been having knee pain since then. I think I need more float but don't want to drop dime on new ones until I'm sure they'll work. Thx!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Interested in one pair if Eric doesn't need two. Have the X2s but looking for adjustable float.
20180515_170233.jpg
Left is sold @Delish informed me that right pair are x series which he says are too floaty for his liking. Can be had if you want without cleats for $25.

qclabrat

Yep, right pair are X series like mine. Agree too floaty, sometimes you feel like you're on ice with them

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Long shot here but anybody have a pair of Speedplay Zero's in good shape sitting around collecting dust? I switched to SPD-SL pedals about a year and a half ago and have been having knee pain since then. I think I need more float but don't want to drop dime on new ones until I'm sure they'll work. Thx!
Ive got a set you can try. Better yet I can set you up with proper alignment as well.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I should probably do a real fit at some point but time is a fickle mistress. It's an old skiing injury on only one side that started acting up again this winter when I was (surprise) skiing. Side note: teaching little kids to ski is best full body workout I've had in years. I rode for 15 years on Speedplay X's without knee pain and may end up going back that direction if I need to but want to give the zero's a shot. Over that time I may have developed some bad habits in my pedal stroke.

Top Bottom