Special releases

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
stone is not rolling out Enjoy By 2/14/16 into NJ......
there will be the regular double, and a black ipa in this release.

shipped 1/10 from cali so should be showing up in the ny/pa shops. keep an eye out for me. I feel a trip to wiss coming this week.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Meh, I thought the 12/25/2015 Enjoy By was only OK. Maybe my tastes are getting skewed by all the other good brews around. Now if you hear about a Shape of Hops to Come release, let me know.:)

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anybody hit up carton today? They released a bunch of their coffee beers. I heard very good things.

I may leave work a little early on Wednesday and head down.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anybody hit up carton today? They released a bunch of their coffee beers. I heard very good things.

I'd call ahead first, their special releases have been moving fast.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Did you get any?

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did you get any?

Nope, I never made it of work. Pretty sure I saw on FB they had plenty left too.

Oh well...."my no new beer while I have a fridge full" streak is still alive.

Patrick

Staff member
Did i miss the Victory Hop Ranch release? seems there are reviews from the last 8 weeks.

i feel a road trip in the near future.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Why did I feel like Hop Ranch was stocked all year. Up till about 4 weeks ago I was still able to grab it.

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did i miss the Victory Hop Ranch release? seems there are reviews from the last 8 weeks.

i feel a road trip in the near future.

I had twice. The first time, I had a nasty headache the day after. But I tried it again, and I got another headache.

Fuck that beer. The first batch I had 3 years ago was phenomenal. The last 2 years hasn't been nearly as good and with the headache it gave me, well....like I said, fuck that beer...

J-Dro

I loved the initial Hop Ranch batch. Last year I was kind of underwhelmed. I haven't bothered to try this years batch, but I've seen it at lots of stores.

Patrick

Staff member
I had twice. The first time, I had a nasty headache the day after. But I tried it again, and I got another headache.

Fuck that beer. The first batch I had 3 years ago was phenomenal. The last 2 years hasn't been nearly as good and with the headache it gave me, well....like I said, fuck that beer...

i missed last year - so i'm going on your 1st batch memory.
thanks for the recon. i may head out to victory anyway - maybe a quick mtb loop out there if the weather stays dry.

i'm ignoring neshaminy JAWN - should i keep ignoring it?

vlkslvr

I don't usually go for stouts, but Sunday Morning Stout is so good. Right up there with KBS IMHO. #hoarding

View attachment 32174

Hoarding for sure - that's a nice stash to say the least. I've been able to get my hands on two 4 packs.

I agree - it's in the same ballpark as KBS and since it's a little easier to get and doesn't have the hype surrounding it yet I rate it even higher. I prefer the Goose Island Bourbon County over both I think.

Top Bottom