Special releases

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Who can mule a 4-pack to Canada (north of Rte 80)?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A good friend of mine has been working at Flying Fish for a while now as a brew tech... he's won and placed in a bunch of brew contests and now FF is letting him brew a beer they are going to do a limited release of. Its a Double dry hopped New England IPA. It's a juice bomb. ? tons of pineapple and mango in this juicy beer. Once he is done with the school he will be a full time brewer there.

I had this. My BIL is very good friends with Roman (I think you know him and his wife Danielle). They were at the release and brought some over.

Without a doubt, the best beer Flying Fish has ever made.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Surprised that the shipment content is not negotiable and is a mixed case for $120 is the only allowable option.
I kinda get it for a special anniversary release. Pre-packed cases, set amounts that correspond to a brew schedule, anticipating much interest.
Pro tip courtesy of @Kirt: split it with a pal. Ask me how I know.

jackx

I kinda get it for a special anniversary release. Pre-packed cases, set amounts that correspond to a brew schedule, anticipating much interest.
Pro tip courtesy of @Kirt: split it with a pal. Ask me how I know.
its nice to have it delivered, but 6 4-packs of Magnify seems like a lot - unless one really likes their stuff.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Lone Eagle: All Together is available.
online ordering, curbside or walk-in p/u.
grabbed some Flemington Fog while I was clicking....
Any reports on the All Together quality before I stock up? :p

My Treehouse supply is dwindling. :mad:

Top Bottom