Special releases

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Got mine from there yesterday.

Will get my growler tomorrow. :).
Was it busy?

About 45 minutes from getting in line to leaving 20 minutes inside. Line was still long when I left. Beer needs a couple days. Seemed a little alch/bity but good

J-Dro

Got mine from there yesterday.

Will get my growler tomorrow. :).
Was it busy?

I'd get there early if I were you. I'm here at closing on Thursday and they are getting low and talking about limiting growlers to 32 oz tomorrow. They stopped letting people get in line at 7:30 even though they are open til 8.

BTW I found it juicy, cloudy and delicious. I won't be aging mine.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd get there early if I were you. I'm here at closing on Thursday and they are getting low and talking about limiting growlers to 32 oz tomorrow

Ugh. I’m out. Tired of chasing beer. I’m sure it’s killer.

Next week something else killer will be out and nobody will remember the troon Conclave colab.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Tonewood -

This friday @ 4pm we will be releasing Double Dry Hopped Fuego cans at the brewery.
DDH Fuego is our House IPA, Fuego, that has undergone an second dry hopping with additional Simcoe and Mosaic Lupulin powder.
15$ a 4 pack, one case per customer. Go birds.

@KenS - should we ride wiss then make a beer run?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Tonewood -

This friday @ 4pm we will be releasing Double Dry Hopped Fuego cans at the brewery.
DDH Fuego is our House IPA, Fuego, that has undergone an second dry hopping with additional Simcoe and Mosaic Lupulin powder.

I had some on tap after the Cooper river CX race. The brewery is 10 minutes from the race. Regular feugo is great. DDH Fuego is probably.... FIRE!

J-Dro

Tonewood -

Sweet, I'm going to be in south Jersey on Friday afternoon. :thumbsup:

Mahnken

Tonewood -

I live twenty minutes away and have never had tonewood. I'll have to drop by to pick some up on Friday.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Tonewood -

I'm in

SmooveP

Jughandle is doing yet another version of their Hopshorne (named after Hartshorne Woods, yo) New England style IPA. This one's called Medusa (after the type of hops). Friday, Feb 9. Tentatively planning to go, maybe around 6 or 7:00.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Unsubscribed.
Can't keep up.
Too. Much. Good. Beer.

Top Bottom