space mountain

BillyGoatBiker

Did my first descent down Space Mountain last week, noticed some interesting activity near the summit/intersection with Skytop, looked like some guys had built a pretty substantial structure, couldnt tell if they were just hanging out, hunting or living up there. Anyone else seen them/had any interactions?

qclabrat

Did my first descent down Space Mountain last week, noticed some interesting activity near the summit/intersection with Skytop, looked like some guys had built a pretty substantial structure, couldnt tell if they were just hanging out, hunting or living up there. Anyone else seen them/had any interactions?

@C8N, is that where we saw a bunch of camping chairs hanging on lines? I've noticed that the park may had people sleeping there over night in several spots

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
@C8N, is that where we saw a bunch of camping chairs hanging on lines? I've noticed that the park may had people sleeping there over night in several spots
Nope... we didn't hit Space Mountain. Its on the east side. Actually I haven't been up there myself.
We did Yellow to Ancients, Circleswitch, Willy's and Glass

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions