rick81721

Lothar
Go back to Florida!

peagock!

f915006a9f76baa564bc414c0965b0e1.jpg

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
I'm thinking the first TM day 4/27 will be to continue armoring the stream/boulder/pipeline side of Chunky Monkey so that we can ride it in early spring and after heavy rains. The spot we did with the boyscouts last year has held up well. If anyone has a better suggestion, let me know.

rick81721

Lothar
Rode pretty much every trail except white north side coming down to lot. Only one trail blockage on white between end of red/3 amigos and the pipeline:

IMG_20190412_115815.jpg

I cleaned up some small trees/branches/vines blocking that ridiculous rock garden at the end of red.

Top of white from pipeline to the connector trail with the new switchbacks (which is very nice btw) is a mess with lots of bog/mud. Avoid by riding red which is perfect. Bottom still has some mud but drying out

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Doesn't look like a blockage to me. This is Sourlands, hop that log! Thanks for cleaning up some stuff and glad you like the Marker 6 reroute. Based on this i think i'm still sticking with Chunky Monkey armoring for 4/27 day. You sticking around the Jerz that long, @rick81721 ?

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions