someone take this cat

the schwartz

1557856696168.png

Griz is a 3.5 year old male cat ready to find his forever home.

he's a beautiful, slate grey domestic short hair kitty. he's a long cat, lean and athletic! he's extremely affectionate and very playful, and loves rubbing his cheeks against his human friends and getting lots of attention.
we took him in when a friend of ours, a single mom in our neighborhood, moved into a no-pets apartment building. he's been here almost a year - we loved having him but can't keep him and would love to find a loving home for him.

- great with young children, extremely tolerant (my daughter was 2.5 when we brought him in)
- would do well in a home with another young cat. our other, older cat gets annoyed at his pouncing
- no play biting, never scratches or hisses
- neutered
- indoors only
- litter trained, no accidents
- has one goofy eye. he had surgery on it when he was born. it's kind of cute! doesn't affect him in any way
- recent vet checkup and bloodwork ok. not up to date on vaccinations
- better with sensitive stomach food, some dry foods can make him throw up. repeatedly, and in the most wonderful places.

My wife's been thinkin about another feline, but Tino Martinez is such a stunad he prob can't handle another cat. Will inquire....

Tino Martinez Rosabella Tootlah, in his usual position, workin' hard....

IMG_3418.JPG

I'm surprised he can even keep his eyes open, he's very tired....

Back
Top Bottom