someone take this cat

the schwartz

1557856696168.png

Griz is a 3.5 year old male cat ready to find his forever home.

he's a beautiful, slate grey domestic short hair kitty. he's a long cat, lean and athletic! he's extremely affectionate and very playful, and loves rubbing his cheeks against his human friends and getting lots of attention.
we took him in when a friend of ours, a single mom in our neighborhood, moved into a no-pets apartment building. he's been here almost a year - we loved having him but can't keep him and would love to find a loving home for him.

- great with young children, extremely tolerant (my daughter was 2.5 when we brought him in)
- would do well in a home with another young cat. our other, older cat gets annoyed at his pouncing
- no play biting, never scratches or hisses
- neutered
- indoors only
- litter trained, no accidents
- has one goofy eye. he had surgery on it when he was born. it's kind of cute! doesn't affect him in any way
- recent vet checkup and bloodwork ok. not up to date on vaccinations
- better with sensitive stomach food, some dry foods can make him throw up. repeatedly, and in the most wonderful places.

w_b

My wife's been thinkin about another feline, but Tino Martinez is such a stunad he prob can't handle another cat. Will inquire....

w_b

Tino Martinez Rosabella Tootlah, in his usual position, workin' hard....

IMG_3418.JPG

I'm surprised he can even keep his eyes open, he's very tired....

Top Bottom