Sold

lurker

Beautiful rocket here, bike is very fast and very comfortable. Basically it's the M5 of bikes. Get tons of compliments on this bike, pics don't do it justice. Last time I weighed it, it was in the high 15s with cages. Bike has been maintained, babied, never crashed, wiped down after rides so sweat doesn't eat it. No crap on this bike, just high quality products that work.

2017 Domane SL6 Pro 54
Iso speed front and rear
Bontrager direct mount brakes
Bontrager xxx integrated bar and stem with blendr mount for wahoo and garmin
Upgraded flo 45 wheelset
Bontrager r4 320tpi tires
Full ultegra kit
4iiii power meter
50/34 rings with sram 1170 28t cassette
Bontrager duo trap speed and cadence sensor built into chain stay

Might be forgetting tiny stuff but thats the heart of it. Bike is extremely responsive when you power down but soaks up bumps very wheel. Flo wheels spin for days, blendr mount keeps things clean up front. Truly a beautiful bike that will get you Strava gold on your favorite segments. Msrp was 4000, bontrager xxx bar 700, power meter 500, flo wheel upgrade. I feel like I've priced this to sell without being lowballed. Will sell without wheels as well. Any questions just ask. I'm 69 in, this bike is ideas for 67 - 71 inches of say. Time expresso 10 pedals and cleats can be included for an extra 60. Just haven't been riding road. Low miles and near mint condition. Save big and enjoy the coming fall weather! repsond here or text 9089639903

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 53
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 63
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 49
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg