**SOLD**Viner Special Professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve H

IMG_4205.JPG IMG_4206.JPG IMG_4207.JPG IMG_4208.JPG IMG_4209.JPG Hi Everyone,

I know this is a bit off theme here, but I'm trying to unload a lot of my bikes and gear in order to fund a new mountain bike purchase - hopefully from another forum member. This is a 54cm Viner Special Professional track bike with Columbus tubes from 198?. I picked it up a few years ago, and have ridden it sparingly since. It has the (believed) original Mavic MA40 wheelset with Suzue high flange hubs, which is true and spins smooth, but is probably ready for a rebuild at this point as the spokes are beginning to oxidize. Other highlights are 40cm 3T aluminum track bars, 130mm Cinelli stem, Thompson seat post, Selle Turbo Italia saddle that I believe is original to the bike as well, MKS Sylvan pedals and cages, Sugino Mighty Competition cranks (50t), and EAI 18t cog. It's a very pretty bike with some nicks in the paint here and there from past urban riding. Certainly a lot of fun to rip around on, but not my thing anymore. I'd like to get $250 cash for it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Steve H

Yup, track wheels I believe are the originals, and horizontal track drops with the standard 120mm rear spacing. PM me if you would like to see the bike, or if there is any part of it you want to see a more detailed photo of. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom