SOLD!! Snowblower Ariens Model 524 $350 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

iman29

Hey All,

Selling this Snowblower with perfect timing for our next spring snowstorm.

https://newjersey.craigslist.org/tls/6553045476.html

Would not even be selling this but got a great deal on a newer one from a family friend that's moving so I don't need two.

You may have seen me post about this one on the DIY thread so you know it's got new belts and a tune up.

Got some wiggle room for MTBNJ buyer from the Crazylist price and I can be influenced with cash+beer. Will send it with a full tank of gas and some extra shear pins.

Added one pic here see link above for the rest.

iman29

It snowed today here so Bump for the miserable winter and a good deal to be ready for next season, or next week at this rate.

p.s. FU winter I am so done.

iman29

price drop - $300 cash money for mtbnj or someone you know. I know its getting warm out soon so figured one more bump before we head directly into early summer since winter is ending maybe next week.

the schwartz

pretty sure it's snowing again.

where you live at? how old is this beast?
i have a snowblower but it's not an ariens so maybe i'll upgrade to your downgrade... or whatever

iman29

Haha it will probably snow in May at this point.

I'm in Flanders 07836. I bought it from the lady a few doors down probably 7 years ago I guess before that it sat unused for at least a year.

This thing is bullet proof it never let me down.

this weekend is a little crazy with kids activities but I might be around tomorrow afternoon if you want to come crank it up.

I'm out for the evening but be home probably around 9-10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom