SOLD Cannondale R1000 road bike 58cm

rlb

Up for sale is my Cannondale R1000 mutt roadie. It's a 1997 frame 58cm (best guess based on geometry chart).

I bought this from craigslist a few years back so I only know a limited history on the bike. The previous owner built up the frame with parts from an older bike he owned. The only things left from the old build are the fork, wheels, cranks, brakes, and rear derailleur.

There is a small dent in the top tube but otherwise the frame is in good shape. There are paint scratches and cable rub you’d expect from a frame of this age. The previous owner was in a minor crash w/ a car at a stop sign but I don’t think it was something serious enough to tweak the frame or damage it structurally. I’ve put a many trouble free miles on this bike.

Current build as follows:
Cannondale R1000 CAD3 aluminum frame, metallic purple/green chameleon paint
CODA slice carbon fiber fork (threaded steerer with quill stem adapter)
Shimano 600 crankset (170mm, 53/39 rings)
Shimano Ultegra 9 speed STI shifters
Shimano Dura-Ace front derailleur
Shimano RX100 rear derailleur
Shimano Ultegra CS-6500 9 speed cassette, 12-25 (This is fairly new, along with the chain)
Shimano RX100 brakes
Mavic 195 rims with Shimano RX100 hubs. Could probably use some truing but they are still solid.
Continental Ultra Gatorskin 700x23c tires (old, might want to replace due to age)
Seat – Not the one pictured
Pedals - Not the ones pictured. If you want pedals included I'll dig up some platforms.

Asking $450, make me some offers. More pictures here

IMG_2975.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom