***Sold***2017 Pivot Mach 429SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenz

2017 Pivot Mach 429SL Team xx1 build Size Large. Bike is mint with only minor scuffs on the wheels. $5500 or best offer

Build:
FRAME MACH 429 SL Carbon
SHOCK FOX FLOAT DPS KASHIMA
FORK FOX 34 FACTORY 29" 120mm - Boost
REAR DER Sram xx1 11Spd
SHIFTERS xx1
BRAKES SRAM Guide Ultimate
CRANKS Race Face NEXT SL 30T
BAR Phoenix Team Carbon
STEM Thomson 90mm
POST Fox Transfer Dropper
SEAT PIVOT WTB VOLT TEAM
CASSETTE SRAM xx1
WHEELS DT XMC 1200 CARBON BOOST F/R

Z3BhEAC.jpg

fdF2N5O.jpg

jV99HTk.jpg

Last edited:

jackx

Wow. Super nice. Usually the problem is that is isn't a size Large.

Good luck with sale!

Sevenz

I'm on Long Island but have been spending most Sunday's at Mtn Creek. Can deliver to "Northernish" Jersey...

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
That is a sick bike. The ride leader of the Jorba 101 ride @ Ringwood was on one.
Great Xc race and can handle the rock's too.

Last edited:

Sevenz

That is a sick bike. The ride leader of the Jorba 101 ride @ Ringwood was on one.
Great Xc race and can handle the rock's too.

All true... Very low miles on this bike...Have spent the majority of the year chasing my son down mountains on my DH bike...

Rusty

OK, why do these bikes sometimes come pictured with the shock reversed? Is there logic behind flipping it? Like I see this model with it the other way and other models, sometimes, shown this way. learn me.

Sevenz

OK, why do these bikes sometimes come pictured with the shock reversed? Is there logic behind flipping it? Like I see this model with it the other way and other models, sometimes, shown this way. learn me.

Explanation directly from Pivot:

Can I run a large water bottle on the Mach 429SL Carbon?
Yes, the Mach 429SL carbon was designed to clear a large water bottle on top of the down tube. For best clearance, we suggest removing the rear shock and swapping the spacer hardware from front to rear and then re-installing the shock with the air can side facing the rear triangle and the CTD adjusters facing up towards the top tube. This will open up the clearance significantly at the front allowing easy access to the larger bottles. This is the set up all our racers run and we designed the frame to be run this way for those wanting to use large bottles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom