Sold - 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced 27.5 1 (Medium)

Fat Trout

For Sale is my 2014 Giant Anthem Advanced 27.5 1 (size medium) - $1750

Excellent condition, minor scratches from normal wear / tear. Most notable marks are on the bottom of the crank arms.

Original 2014 version Specs:
https://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/anthem.advanced.27.5.1/14823/66146/

Current Weight 25.3 lbs w/o pedals (pedals not included)

Changes from stock
- Currently set up with 70mm stem
- Converted to 1x10 using original drivetrain & OneUP 42T in the rear / 30T chainring
- Carbon handle bar (bontrager rxl) 720mm
- Added dropper post (Giant Contact switch 75mm)
- Maxxis Ardent 2.4 front / Ardent 2.25 rear (Tubeless)
- Racelite grips

Will also include
- 90mm stem
- Original Maxxis Crossmark tires (3 rides on them)
- Original non dropper seatpost.

I live in Andover area but would be willing to meet within a 1 hour radius.

bike 1.JPG Bike 2.JPG

Last edited:
I know Giant 29 Mediums fit me well, curious about the 27.5's, how tall are you?

Yeah, I should have put that on there to help.

I'm just shy of 5'9" and around 165#. I changed out the 90mm stem for a 70mm. I have a friend who bought the same bike at the same time. He's around 5' 10" and more like 175-180#. We both are comfortable on the bike.

Bumping this back to the top to give it another go. Bike is pretty much the same as the pics. Just a season older. couple more scratches on the bottom of the cranks. I updated the parts spec and dropped the price. I've run 2.6 maxxis Rekons on this bike also in case anyone is interested in what you can fit. I've fit a 2.8 in the front too but the stock rim is a bit too narrow to run that (although I did for a while).

Back
Top Bottom