Software Engineer - Python/Javascript/Node.js

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The company I work for is looking to hire some additional software developers. We are a datacenter/ISP/managed hosting provider mainly catering to the NY/NJ area with three datacenters in Parsippany and Cedar Knolls. PM me questions and/or a resume if you are interested and think you are qualified. Note that you would get^H^H^Hhave to work with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.nac.net/company/careers/

SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Full Stack Python and Node

Locations: Parsippany, N.J. or Remote

Net Access is seeking an experienced software engineer to join us in re-imagining the way we manage modern hybrid hosting environments that combine colocation with bare-metal servers, public & private cloud, and IaaS offerings.

Our team is implementing a new platform to provide our staff and customers with a unified interface that exposes colocation and bare metal services in the same way we are accustomed to managing cloud services. It ties together our array of backend systems using a microservices approach, with Python-powered RESTful APIs for both internal and customer use, and clean web interfaces implemented with node.js. Job responsibilities include design & development of new features, performing code reviews, and being involved in shaping the direction of the platform. You will have the opportunity to work with a broad selection of technologies including Python, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Redis, Graphite, ElasticSearch & Openstack.

SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:

Build innovative solutions for a modern Internet Infrastructure provider.
Collaborate with other team members to build and maintain our platform.
Be heavily involved in the design process for new features.
Work in a fast-paced environment and write really good, tight code.
Share your experience and knowledge with other team members.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE:

Strong Python and/or Node.js background required.
Strong SQL & relational database skills.
Experience with Non-relational data stores (Redis, Graphite, InfluxDB).
Solid HTML/CSS/JS skills.
A working knowledge of system administration & networking.
Contributions to open source projects are a major plus.

Back
Top Bottom