Smds!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
This is Norms old Air9. That alone should be enough for someone to purchase this and sell in about 5-10 years for 5x as much money. The frame has seen better days, but still functions perfectly. Scratches, cables worn, etc. No cracks or anything that would make this a bad bike. The build is solid and everything works flawlessly.

Fork: FOX RLC 29er Fork
Headset: Black Chris King
Wheelset: Crossmax 29er Wheelset
Tires: Ignitor front/Ignitor EXO rear
Brakes: Avid Juicy Ultimate Brakes with Carbon Levers
Seatpost: Easton EC90 Carbon Seatpost
Saddle: Fizik Orange Test Saddle
Grips: Green Ergon GP1
Handlebar: Truvativ Alloy
Rear Der.: XO Short Cage
Shifter: XO
Chain Guide: e.13
Chainring: Salsa 32t Ring
Crankset: XT

Included but not installed:
X9 FD. X0 Front Shifter, 22/33 standard, 44t Rotor Ring.

photo-3.jpg

setup 3x9 - Saddle in photo not included
063afd4a.jpg

1x9 setup

SOLD

Last edited:

rlb

Make it pizza and a babka. If Norm can't come to terms with Shaggz I might be interested in a SIR. If it was like free.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I feed Pearl more in any given year than his mom does. So @gtLuke can #SaD.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pays? Money earns you nothing. There is a special place in my heart for the love of 900 PBJ sandwiches that Robin has made me.

She makes them for all of us. You just hang around like a drunk guzzling half empty cans of beer on top of the garbage cans at the entrance to a sporting event. Instead of Beer Hunter, you are Free Food Hunter.

gtluke

The Moped
She makes them for all of us. You just hang around like a drunk guzzling half empty cans of beer on top of the garbage cans at the entrance to a sporting event. Instead of Beer Hunter, you are Free Food Hunter.

True and I like to think they are for me since I eat them all.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
True and I like to think they are for me since I eat them all.

I'm thinking about changing up the volunteer food this year. Like for real. Suggestions?

Oh and someone buy by SIR9 frame.

Top Bottom