Skis, boots and a rack

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Rossignol Avenger 172 skis with Rossignol Axiom 100 adjustable bindings. These (and the boots) were my then teenage son's. Used for two seasons (roughly 8 days per season). Bases and edges are in great shape as are the bindings. Waxed and tuned before being put away a couple of seasons ago. Not used since. Some light surface rust on part of the edges; but nothing that some steel wool or a run down an icy Vermont slope can't fix.

Technica Mega +8 Ski Boots. 29.0-29.5. Shell size 335. Street size 11ish. Used 2015-2016 season. We bought these anticipating his feet would grow but they ended being too big for him. clean and in very good shape other than normal scuffs. All straps and buckles fully functional.

Lange RX 120 Ski Boots. 27.0-27.5 Shell size 316. Street size 10ish. Used 2016-2017 season. These are the newer of the pair and come with heat moldable linings. My son had them custom fitted at Heino's (now sadly out of business). In the process of fitting they lightly ground out some of the inner to box to make room for his big toes. Clean and in very good shape other than skuffs from normal use. All straps and buckles fully functional

Thule ski racks. Picked these up from another MTBNJ'er a few years ago but never used them. They are old, but they work and are complete (other than no keys).

Skis: $100
Technica Boots $50
Lange Boots $100
Ski racks: Free

FYI: this gets you into skis and boot ownership for about the same price as a single season ski and boot rental at Pelican (which runs $179 and up). Let me know if you'd like more pics.

IMG-0534.JPG
IMG-0535.JPG
IMG-0537.JPG
IMG-0539.JPG
IMG-0540.JPG
IMG-0541.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom