skills camps

Eddy-V

@trener1 - I'm okay with 2:30 PM next Fri.

@BiknBen - Is that start time within your schedule realm?

@qclabrat and @Gnick - If that start time is good with Ben, does it work for you? We could possibly grab a quick, nearby bite/brew afterwards.

We are still missing 1 rider, so the shared cost would now be $60/pp.

Please confirm or reject accordingly, thanks.

qclabrat

fine with the changes, but will respectfully skip the post lesson company. Thanks for organizing

Gnick

@trener1 - I'm okay with 2:30 PM next Fri.

@BiknBen - Is that start time within your schedule realm?

@qclabrat and @Gnick - If that start time is good with Ben, does it work for you? We could possibly grab a quick, nearby bite/brew afterwards.

We are still missing 1 rider, so the shared cost would now be $60/pp.

Please confirm or reject accordingly, thanks.
OK WITH ME!!

Gnick

lets see what Ben says - im not worried about a little rain as long as its not a downpour

Eddy-V

Yeah, tough call for Friday's weather. I'm also okay with something that's not drenching us, but it should be Ben's call. That's just the way the tire rolls sometimes...

qclabrat

Ben wrote back to the 3 who reached out to him and will make a final call tonight or early tomorrow
If this is canceled, can we plan for a reschedule for the next date, early June? same time and place?

This is actually a mixed blessing for me as I've been in bed with the flu since Sunday

Eddy-V

If Ben wants to reschedule tomorrow then yes I'm good for Friday June 2nd, 2:30pm at Chimney. Who knows we might be able to get a 5th rider.

Top Bottom