ski instructors

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well if it's anything all four of my kids learned to ski at Blue mountain in Pa.

It's also probably the best hill of the bunch around us.

My 2 oldest did 1 year at camelback in HS ski club and the other 3 at blue. Both of the older girls went to snowboards by Junior year they were boarding strictly. Now my second oldest spends every free minute boarding powder mountain in Utah.

qclabrat

I volunteer at Shawnee and agree this can be an issue. We actually have people posted there to keep the traffic moving but it's like herding cats. Best bet is either a weekday or go early and be done by lunch.
were you there this past Saturday? Surprisingly light, given the great conditions. We got in about 20 runs, which is almost twice what we usually get in. Only took my younger who just turned 13. Beat me down on the last run, old mans gotta up his game. Next time we'll hit the parks for some air time. Good fun

Zaskar

were you there this past Saturday? Surprisingly light, given the great conditions. We got in about 20 runs, which is almost twice what we usually get in. Only took my younger who just turned 13. Beat me down on the last run, old mans gotta up his game. Next time we'll hit the parks for some air time. Good fun

Yes, I was there.... You'll find me standing at around at the beginner area or at the bottom of the D & E lifts. Let me know next time your heading up and we can say hello.

Top Bottom