SJ frame plus assorted parts

jdgang

Time to clean out the garage. I have the following for sale

2009 Spec SJ HT 18" M frame with headset 135mm QR rear with sliding dropouts can be ran SS 150 or BO

RS Dual Air Reba SL Straight Steerer QR(7 3/4?) 100 or BO

Shimano BL445 and BR445 brakes 50 or BO

SRAM GXP S1400 crankset 175mm 42/28 120bcd spider(removable) 50 or BO

Used Thompson Masterpiece setback 30.9x350 90 firm

Brand New Thompson Elite setback 30.9x367 70 firm

Deore 10 speed rear DR SGS with Clutch 20 or BO

Put these all together and you almost have a complete bike. I also have set of Roval Control EL that I am on the fence about selling. Front QR bearings are a little crunchy sounding but they have always been and I have never had a problem with. Rear Spec DT Swiss 240s hub. I have both endcaps QR and 142x12. The rim has a number of "dings" and currently cannot be ran tubeless.

Last edited:
New prices, I will be at Jorba Fest

SJ frame with Shimano BL445 and BR445 brakes $100
Thompson Masterpiece used 30.9 setback $75
Thompson Elite new 30.9 setback $50
Roval 29er Wheel Set non boost, QR 28mm end caps front, QR or 142 rear DT swiss 240 internal hub. As stated before the front bearings sound crunch but I have been riding these without any issues for years. The back rim can only be ran tubed and needs a rim strip. 18t ratchet ring $75.
SRAM 1400 175mm crankset $35

for my friend @jdgang ; I've got seat(s), bar(s), and grip(s) to chose from which I will throw in to help "almost" build the bike. I might be able to find a stem laying around...no guarantee on that as I have to search through my stuff.

This is a sweet frame and well worth the $$ if you want a quick jump into SS'ing.

I will be at the NJ Mountain Bike Fest as well and would be happy to bring my stuff for those interested in his rig.

Back
Top Bottom