Size Small Windsor Tourist Touring Bike practically new $500

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@MissJR broke her motobecane road bike we get off craigslist. So we got her this touring bike and then BikesDirect gave her a new frame so now we've got this touring bike gathering dust.

It's a size small (43) and she is 5'4". The sizing is a bit odd on these as I ride a 49 and I'm 5'7". They have a sloping top tube for standover but have a long top tube as touring bikes tend to do for stability.

It's an awesome bike, I have the same model in my size and have put tons of miles on it all over the country riding fully loaded with panniers and living in tents, but she's just not into it and now has the functioning regular road bike.

Bike has super low miles and has been upgraded with a cheap cycling computer and fenders. I put a shorter stem on it but also have the original stem. I think I put Kool Stop pads in the front, I can't remember.

Original link to bike specifications: http://www.bikesdirect.com/products/windsor/tourist.htm

Crappy picture from my crappy phone:
2016-07-14 21.24.54.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have so many bikes I forget what I have.

I still have this. It's getting nice out, someone on the shorter side buy it and go touring across country!

Top Bottom