Six Mile Run reservoir site & poison ivy farm

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
on a related top8c, I think I'm immune to ticks as well. I don't think I've found a single tick on me in 2 years

I sure wish you hadn't said that...... It's like talking about how little traffic there is..... Just before...... ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya....

Ian F

I seem to be in the "less as I get older" camp. I remember getting it bad when I was a kid, but now it's rare and minor when I do.

There's a guy who rides six mile wearing tights, long sleeves and a balaclava in the middle of Summer. I asked him about it and he said he's highly allergic.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I seem to be in the "less as I get older" camp. I remember getting it bad when I was a kid, but now it's rare and minor when I do.

There's a guy who rides six mile wearing tights, long sleeves and a balaclava in the middle of Summer. I asked him about it and he said he's highly allergic.

I see that guy every now and again too..... I have no idea how he doesn't keel over from heat stroke! It's not like he's lolly gagging either, the guy motors! :)

Ian F

I see that guy every now and again too..... I have no idea how he doesn't keel over from heat stroke! It's not like he's lolly gagging either, the guy motors! :)

Indeed. It was all I could do to keep up with him - me on a hardtail 29er and him riding an older Big Hit with a dual crown fork.

Interesting to hear he moved to San Diego. With the drought they're having out there, I'm guessing poison ivy isn't much of a concern.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Scrubbed down with Tecnu after today's ride. Fingers crossed. Part of me wonders if Gojo with pumice wouldn't do the same thing.

gtluke

The Moped
Scrubbed down with Tecnu after today's ride. Fingers crossed. Part of me wonders if Gojo with pumice wouldn't do the same thing.
Dishwashing detergent. Like Dawn. Anything that cuts oil helps.
Cold shower helps. The heat makes it worse. Opens your pores and such.

The Kalmyk

I always thought Rich wore that to shrink the double chin

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions